Your smile is important for not only your appearance and oral health but also to your self-esteem and self-confidence. Orthodontic can help prevent or correct:
- Crooked or Crowded teeth
- Gaps between teeth
- Facial asymmetry
- Large Overjet or Overbite
- Abnormal wear of tooth surfaces
- Delayed tooth eruption
- Difficulty with speech and eating
There are many ways to straighten your teeth and if you not sure which one is for you please Contact Us and our dentists can help you to choose the right treatment.
Why straighten and correct teeth?
- Improved appearance and self-esteem
- Make Oral Hygiene easier
- Reduced risk of decay and bone disease
- Reduced risk of gum disease
- Reduced risk of tooth wear
- Improved speech
These still the most commonly used type as they are robust, accurate and economic. However, modern metal braces are much smaller and less painful than those from the past.
At Castle Hill Dental Care, we use Individual Patient Orthodontics to ensure:
- Customised braces and wires unique to your anatomy and expectations.
- Faster treatment with fewer visits
- Better results with computer-aided diagnosis and predictions
- Better retention long-term
We Provide Interest FREE payment options and FREE Consult for orthodontics/invisalign in Castle hill and Sydney area.
Clear ceramic braces allow you to have the effects of traditional metal braces without the aesthetics of them by using tooth coloured brackets which are small and discrete.
- Tooth coloured brackets allow you to maintain your confident smile as they are not as visible of metal brackets.
- Stain and discolouration resistant to ensure they remain virtually invisible throughout your treatment.
We have provided invisible orthodontics/invisalign in Castle hill and Sydney area in past 10 years.
The Invisalign system uses a custom-made series of aligners made of a smooth, comfortable and virtually invisible plastic that you wear over your teeth. These aligners gradually and gently shift your teeth into place with no metal brackets or wires to tighten.
Simply pop in a new set of aligners every 1-2 weeks until your treatment is complete. However, the treatment length might be shortened by using Acceledent. This device transfers micro-pulses to the root of teeth and stimulates the cellular activity which in return speeds up the bone remodelling.
- Virtually invisible
- Easy to remove
- Eat your favourite foods
- Less visits to the dental
- Precise Predictable results
Invisalign For Teens & Children
With Invisalign you can straighten your teens and Children teeth without metal wires and brackets getting in the way. You’re free to enjoy the things that make these the best times of your life. With our FREE consult and Interest FREE payment options We have given dream smile to many.
Invisalign For Teen & Children works similar to Invisalign (Adult) with a few added perks!
- Extra space for erupting teeth
- Built in Assurance with compliance indicators (Blue Dot)
Learn about how Invisalign’s clear aligners are an alternative to metal braces and can help you achieve the smile you deserve.
What to expect when getting orthodontic treatment
We love that everyone has their own unique smile and love helping our patients reach their smile potential. At Castle Hill Dental Care, we ensure that our patients for orthodontics/invisalign in Castle hill area are happy with Their tailored treatment plan before we begin.
We understand that orthodontic treatment doesn’t come for free and financial burden can be a deterrent. At Castle Hill Dental Care, we offer FLEXIBLE INTEREST FREE* PAYMENT OPTIONS so you can have your perfect smile.
Your entire treatment will be overseen by the same dentist so you can be sure your dentist knows YOU. During your regular visits, your dentist will assess your progress and ensure your treatment remains on track!
Orthodontic treatment doesn’t end when you have straight teeth! To ensure you get long-lasting results, our dentists recommend regular check-ups to allow early detection of any relapses.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who can have orthodontic treatment?
Braces are no longer just for children and adolescents. Age is not a contraindication for orthodontic treatment. Although teeth will sometimes move more slowly, teeth usually move in a similar manner at any age as long as the teeth are healthy and have good bone support.
- Children: The Australian Orthodontic Society recommends the first orthodontic assessment around 6-7 years of age. At this age, the first of the adult teeth typically appear and some important problems with dental development can present and require early treatment.
- Teens: This is the best time to efficiently commence orthodontic treatment. At 12 to 16 years of age, all adult teeth have erupted and we are able to make the most of their natural growth during puberty making it easier to shape their smile and bite.
- Adults: Orthodontic treatment is equally as effective for children as they are for adults, however, may require a longer treatment time. Most cases are completed in average within 2 years. We have provided orthodontic/invisalign in Castle hill area in past 10 years to many adult patients.
With Invisalign, we use Align Technology to help determine whether you are suitable. We currently have a very high acceptance rate for cases submitted by our dentists but is only suitable for people who are disciplined with wearing and caring for their clear aligners. Invisalign recommends wearing aligners for 20-22 hours a day for effective predictable results. We have provided orthodontics/invisalign in Castle Hill area in past 10 years to many teens, children and adults.
How long will treatment last?
The average treatment time for braces is 12 to 24 months. However, treatment time will vary depending on:
- Age of the patient
- Severity of malocclusion
- Treatment goals and options
- Patient Compliance
How much will it cost?
It is impossible to give an exact cost until your dentist has examined you and the cost of treatment will be presented to you during your consultation. However, Invisalign or braces can cost as low as $3500* and depending on the severity of each individual case.
At Castle Hill Dental Care, we believe that financial constraints should not inhibit your ability to achieve a perfect smile and provide a number of different Interest-Free* payment options. For more information, please click here .